Tillmans offers open space, blue skies and an abundance of wildlife while staying in a beautifully restored roadhouse. Its spacious rooms accommodate up to 10 guests. Originally built in the early 1900’s Tillman’s served as a stop over point for people traveling to and from Malta in the Missouri River area.
Our rates vary from $75 – $125 per night depending on your needs. Tax not included.
If you are traveling North on Highway #191
- Turn off #191 just past the Golf Course before the bridge entering Malta. (Across from Joe’s In & Out) You turn onto pavement leading up a hill.
If you are traveling on Highway #2
- Turn off #2 and go under the underpass into Malta.
- Continue straight through town on Central Ave. on #191 crossing the bridge as you leave town.
- Take the first paved Left hand turn across the bridge. (Just before Joe’s In & Out) You turn onto pavement leading up a hill.
Everything from here is the same.
- Go 4 miles on pavement. (Here the pavement ends.)
- Turn Left and go 1/2 mile.
- Turn Right and go 6.2 miles to a Y in the road.
- Turn Left and go 2 miles.
- Turn Right and go 2.5 miles to a Quonset with a red and white roof.
- Turn Right and go 1 mile to Tillmans. (You are about 16.2 miles from Malta.)